iD Additives™ introduces iD LiquiD Systems™—Liquid Colorants and Additives
iD Liquid Systems are advanced liquid colorant and additives systems for the plastics industry utilizing our proprietary carrier systems and manufacturing processes. Formulated for use in many major thermoplastic resins,* iD Liquid Systems deliver many benefits to the injection molding, extrusion and blow molding processes.
* Use in thermoplastic resins includes: ABS, Acrylic, HDPE and LDPE, HIPS and GPPS, Nylon, PBT, PET, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene and PVC.
Benefits of Using iD LiquiD Systems
• Maximized pigment loadings that lead to lower let down ratios
• Improved dispersion and de-agglomeration of pigments
• Superior suspension properties provide extended shelf life
• Reliable color consistency
• Excellent thermal stability
• Unmatched technical support
A collaboration with iD Liquid Systems results in success. iD Liquid Systems provides unmatched technical support, product quality, delivery and product diversity. When combined, our management team has over a century of experience in the field of liquid colorants and additives.
• Color Foam: Colorant and Foaming Agent in One Product
• Custom Formulated Multi-Functional Products
Liquid Color Delivery Systems
• Metering Pump
• Mixer and Pre-Mixers
• Bucket Tumblers and Agitators
• Pump Carts
• Tote Delivery Systems
• Adapters, Plates and Injection Nozzles